Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Creier fiert
- Keep the brains in cold water for an hour.
- Remove the membranes and set to boil with warm water and salt for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Drain the water and slice the brains.
- Arrange on a platter and pour lemon juice mixed with melted butter over it.
- Add some pepper and decorate with green lettuce.
- You may also serve cold.
- In this case, replace the butter with olive oil.