Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb/500 g potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 tablespoons flour
- salt1 lb/500 g plums or apricots
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- Boil well washed potatoes in their jacket.
- When done, peel them and crush with the Potato press or grind them.
- Place the Potato paste in a bowl and mix with the eggs, flour, one teaspoon of Sugar and a little salt.
- Make a three finger thick roll from this paste.
- Cut one finger thick pieces from it.
- Flatten these pieces with your hand and place one pit less plum or apricot onto each of them.
- Then roll into a ball with your floured hand.
- When all the dumplings are made, boil in salt water.
- When they rise to the surface, they are done.
- Remove with the slotted spoon and roll in breadcrumbs previously fried in butter, so that each dumpling is completely covered in breadcrumbs.
- Place on a serving plate and powder with vanilla confectioner's sugar.
- Serve warm.