- In a large sauté pan, saute the rhubarb and plums in butter until soft.
- When soft add the fresh cilantro and ¼ cup sugar.
- Allow this to cook for 15 minutes, lower heat and cook for an additional 3 minutes and transfer to bowl to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, place the cream and 2 tablespoons of sugar and whip until firm, about 5 minutes.
- For the sauce, mix the mango, 3 tablespoons of sugar and water in a blender until smooth.
- In the center of a tortilla add 3 ounce of rhubarb plum mix and fold tortilla over in half.
- Crisp the tortilla in a non-stick pan for 30 seconds on each side.
- Place in center of plate and sprinkle with mango sauce and dollop with a spoonful of whipped cream.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.