- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup milk
- 4 plums, cut in wedges
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 Tbs flour
- 2 Tbs light brown sugar
- 1 Tbs unsalted butter, cut in bits
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar in a bowl until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined.
- Beat in flour mixture and milk to blend.
- Scrape batter into a 9 inch square baking pan lined with nonstick foil, extending above pan.
- Arrange plums in diagonal rows on top. Scatter with raspberries.
- Rub streusel ingredients together until clumpy.
- Scatter between fruit on areas of exposed batter.
- Bake 55 min. or until done. Cool in pan.
- Lift foil by ends onto work surface. Lift cake from foil onto a serving plate.
- Dust with confectioners sugar.
MAKES 8 SERVINGS OF PLUM RASPBERRY BUCKLE