Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dessert Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup soy oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cloves
- 2 small jars plum baby food
- Grease and flour tube pan.
- Sift flour 3 times.
- Add sugar and oil. Mix.
- Then add eggs, one at a time.
- Add spices and then baby food.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or top with Robertson’s lemon curd.