Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 12 servings
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups flour
- 1¼ pounds black or red plums, halved, each half cut in 5 wedges
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9 inch spring-form pan.
- Beat first 7 ingredients in a bowl 3 minutes or until pale.
- Add eggs, beat well.
- Beat in sour cream, then flour until blended.
- Spread into pan.
- Place plums wedges, skin side down and close together, around top edge of cake, make another circle of plums in the middle.
- Sprinkle with topping, sugar and dot with butter.
- Bake 1 hour 20 minutes or until done.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Remove pan sides.
- Serve warm or at room temp.