Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Plums, Canned, Purple by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 12
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 14 ounce (1 box) oat bran muffin mix
- ¾ cup apple juice
- 1 cup plums, drained and finely chopped
- ¾ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Lightly coat about 12 muffin cups with nonstick spray.
- In medium bowl, combine muffin mix and juice until just moistened.
- Stir in plums and raisins.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, full.
- Bake 14 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from pan and cool on wire rack.