Plums, Canned, Purple by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 12
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 14 ounce (1 box) oat bran muffin mix
- ¾ cup apple juice
- 1 cup plums, drained and finely chopped
- ¾ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Lightly coat about 12 muffin cups with nonstick spray.
- In medium bowl, combine muffin mix and juice until just moistened.
- Stir in plums and raisins.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, full.
- Bake 14 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from pan and cool on wire rack.