Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chicken rice casserole
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Trading Secrets
- 1 cup rice
- 1 chicken, cut up (3 lbs)
- 1 can mushroom soup (10 oz)
- 1 pt. Lipton onion soup
- 2 soup cans water
- Put uncooked rice in bottom of baking dish.
- Place chicken pieces on top.
- Sprinkle with onion soup.
- Top with mixed soup and water.
- Bake 20 minutes at 400°F.
- Lower temperature to 350°F for 1 hour longer.
- Substitute ¼ cup white wine for water.