Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Huey Estate in Richardson, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 white onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Sauté onion and garlic in hot butter.
- Remove from skillet.
- Trim excess fat from chops and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Brown chops in skillet; pour off fat.
- Lower heat; add bay leaf and chicken broth.
- Cook covered over low heat for 1 hour then transfer chops to a serving plate but keep them hot then heat juices in skillet and reduce to half.
- Add sour cream, onion-garlic mixture and paprika blending thoroughly.
- Heat through, but don't boil.
- Pour over pork chops and serve.