Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Plastos from Thessalia. For those who can't handle spreading a pastry sheet
- We wash the spinach, then finely cut it.
- We cut the leeks in round pieces.
- We mix leeks and spinach, pour salt in them and mix and them put aside.
- Ten minutes later, we squeeze them until their juices are removed.
- In the meantime, we pour the flour in a pot, add some salt and water, and create a mush.
- We add the cheese and stir well.
- We butter a baking pan and spread half of our mush on the bottom of it, with a spoon.
- We spread the vegetables on top of the mixture.
- We smear with olive oil and spread the rest of the mush on top of that, making sure the vegetables are properly covered.
- We pour olive oil on the surface and bake at 200°C, until it gets a rosy colour.
- We serve it hot.
- It goes great with yoghurt.