Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 servings
- 2½ pound boneless lean pork
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups uncooked rice
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 cups chopped green peppers
- 1 x 10-ounce package frozen green peas
- Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
- Brown meat on all sides in oil in large skillet over moderate heat.
- Remove meat to large shallow casserole.
- Pour fat from skillet. Add salt, poultry seasoning, black pepper and broth to skillet and bring to a boil. Stir to loosen brown particles.
- Place rice, onions, green peppers and peas in casserole. Add boiling broth. Stir.
- Cover and bake at 350 °F for 30 minutes or until meat and rice are tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Stir lightly with fork before serving