- Peel the plantains; cut them in half lengthwise without separating the two halves.
- In a large pot, melt the butter and brown the plantains.
- Fill the plantains with the cheese squares and put them back in the pot.
- Add ¼ lb of chocolate to the cheese.
- Sprinkle them with the sugar, and pour the milk over it.
- Add cinnamon.
- Place cover on pot and cook for 10 minutes on low.
- Uncover pot and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.