- Boil and mash plantains; add flour and butter and mix thoroughly.
- Fry the beans in 1 tbsp.
- shortening for about 5 minutes.
- Heat remaining shortening in another frying pan, add plantain mixture, 1 tbsp.
- At a time, and spread with a fork so that it will take the shape of a small pancake.
- Fry the "pancakes" for about 5 minutes, place a teaspoon of the fried beans on each and fold.
- Fry the stuffed pancakes, covered, three minutes on each side or until brown.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.