Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- Peel banana and slice into two inch chunks.
- In a blender container combine banana, milk, egg and cooking oil.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Add egg mixture to the dry ingredients and blend.
- Carefully drop one rounded teaspoon into deep hot oil heated to 375f.
- Fry fritters, a few at a time, for 2½ to 3 minutes or until done, turn once.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Serve warm with powdered sugar if desired.