- Fry plantain strips in the oil until brown on both sides.
- Mix cheese, cinnamon, and sugar in a bowl.
- Beat egg yolks in one bowl, and the whites stiffly in another.
- Grease a baking dish, and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Fold stiff egg whites into yolks, pour a quarter into the dish and spread on the egg mixture and a layer of fried plantain.
- Cover with quarter of cheese and some olive oil.
- Repeat layers, until ingredients are used up.
- Save a little egg mix and oil to pour over final layer.
- Bake in 180 °C oven for 40 minutes.
- Serve with meat.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.