Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 cup uncooked U.S. arborio or medium-grain rice
- ⅓ cup dry white wine
- 2 cups chicken broth, divided
- 3 cups water
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook onion in butter until soft in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add rice and stir 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add wine; stir until absorbed. Stir in 1 cup broth. Cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, until broth is absorbed.
- Continue stirring and adding remaining 1 cup broth and water, allowing each cup to be absorbed before adding another, until rice is tender and mixture has a creamy consistency. It will take approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
- Stir in cheese.
- Serve immediately.