Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A River of Recipes: Native American Recipes Using Commodity Foods by the USDA Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 12
- ¼ cup egg mix + ½ cup water (or 2 eggs)
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or canned applesauce
- In a large bowl, beat eggs.
- Add rest of ingredients and stir until moist, but lumpy.
- Spoon onto hot lightly oiled grill. Flip when top surface is covered with bubbles.