Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Beat the eggs, and to them add the water, salt, and pepper.
- Heat the fat in an omelet pan or a small frying pan, and when it is hot add the egg mixture.
- When the egg on the bottom of the pan has thickened, tip the pan and draw the thickened portion toward the handle with the end of a knife, allowing the uncooked egg to run over the pan, and when that has thickened on the bottom, draw it up as before.
- Repeat until all of the egg has been cooked and an oblong-shaped omelet is formed.
- Place on a hot platter or plate, garnish with parsley or jelly, and serve.