- First cream together thoroughly the butter or shortening and the sugar.
- Add the slightly beaten egg.
- Mix and sift the dry ingredients and add alternatively with the milk to the first mixture.
- Add flavoring.
- Toss on lightly floured board, roll thin, cut and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a moderate oven (350°F) twelve to fifteen minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.