Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Place 2 or 3 freshly caught WHOLE FISH, cleaned, on a wire rack.
- Lower the rack carefully into a long pan of salted lukewarm water.
- Bring the water up to a boil slowly and simmer until the skin loosens.
- Lift the fish out rack and all and place it directly over a hot charcoal fire.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and, as soon as the fish begins to flake, remove from fire and serve immediately.