- Peel the plantains and cut into halves. Stick the cloves and cinnamon into the plantains.
- In a shallow frying pan heat the butter, add the plantains and sauté until golden brown.
- In a separate container mix the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into the frying pan.
- Let the water evaporate.
- Let caramelize on one side and turn.
- Turn off the heat.
- Serve immediately.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.