Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hen with spinach or cabbage.
- a hen
- spinach or cabbage
- 1 cup walnuts
- dill and coriander to taste
- 5 – 6 spring onions
- 2 – 3 leaves salad
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon, saffron
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 pomegranate
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil a hen.
- Detach the meat from the bones and cut it into small pieces.
- Prepare the seasoning: pound walnuts, then garlic, saffron, pepper and salt together.
- Finely shred dill, coriander, spring onion and salad leaves.
- Mix the mass, add pomegranate, vinegar and some broth.
- Season the hen pieces with the ready seasoning.
- Boil spinach or cabbage.
- Mince vegetables through a mincing machine.