Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe courtesy Michael Chiarello
- Show: Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello
- Episode: Game Night
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jar olive tapenade (10 to 12 ounces)
- 12 ounces store-bought pizza dough or 2 dough rounds
- olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- salt and pepper
- ¼ pound pecorino cheese, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Stir the garlic into the tapenade.
- Cut the dough rounds into 4 pieces (1½-ounce pieces) and roll those out to ⅛-inch (if possible, roll out to desired thickness by using a pasta machine).
- Cover the top of the rolled out dough with olive paste and garlic mixture.
- Drizzle each pizzetta with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the thyme and salt and pepper on top.
- Lay the pecorino on top of pizzetta.
- Place the pizzettas onto a lightly floured baking sheet.
- Bake them for 15 minutes or until light brown (a cracker like thinness and texture).
- Let cool for about 10 minutes, and serve.