Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 12 servings.
- 1 tube pizza crust dough
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, minced
- 1½ cups marinara sauce
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, cut into pieces
- ½ tsp hot pepper flakes
- ¾ cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded fontina
- ½ cup sliced pepperoni
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Coat baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Roll out dough and fit into pan.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Remove and let pan cool slightly.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet.
- Add garlic and onion and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in marinara and ½ tsp seasoning, heat 2 more minutes. Set aside.
- In a second skillet, heat remaining oil and broccoli and hot pepper flakes.
- Cook 10 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
- Stir together ricotta, parmesan and remaining seasoning.
- Spread marinara sauce over pizza crust.
- Drop spoonfuls of ricotta mixture over half the crust, sprinkle broccoli on top.
- Top with ⅓ cup mozzarella and all the fontina.
- Sprinkle ⅓ cup mozzarella on top of the other half of pizza.
- Top with half the pepperoni, then remaining mozzarella and remaining pepperoni on top of that.
- Bake 17 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
- Serve with ranch dressing or hot sauce.