Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spicy pepperoni and melted mozzarella peek through the top of these easy-to-eat pizza sandwiches.
- Prep: 30 minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 (3 1/2-oz.) pkg. pepperoni slices
- 4 tablespoons spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 (6-oz.) pkg. mozzarella Cheese slices
Heat oven to 375 °F. Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
Press or roll into four 7x5-inch rectangles.
Arrange 9 pepperoni slices in center third of each rectangle.
Spread 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce over pepperoni.
Fold each slice of Cheese in half; place over pepperoni.
Fold short sides of dough to almost meet in center; securely pinch edges together, leaving middle open.
Tuck 4 or 5 pepperoni slices into middle opening.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375 °F. for 13 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Makes 4 sandwiches
- Nutritional Info Per 1 Sandwich: Calories 460, Calories from Fat 270, Total Fat 30 g, Saturated 11 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 1240 mg, Total Carbohydrate 26 g, Dietary Fiber 1 g, Sugars 5 g, Protein 21 g
- Diet Exchange: 1 1/2 Starch, 2 Medium-Fat meat, 4 Fat OR 1 1/2 Carbohydrate, 2 Medium-Fat meat, 4 Fat