Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 2½ cups of soup. Gee! There isn't any for Bert!!!!
- 6 oz Canadian bacon
- 9 cup tomato sauce
- 1½ cup water
- 12 tbsp onion, chopped
- 6 tbsp mushrooms pieces
- 6 tbsp black olives, pitted and chopped
- 6 tbsp celery, chopped
- 6 tbsp green pepper, chopped
- 6 dashes oregano
- 6 dashes garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 3 cups elbow macaroni, cooked
- Fry Canadian bacon; drain and cut away any fat.
- Heat tomato sauce and water to a boil.
- Add Bacon, vegetables, and seasonings.
- Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add macaroni: reheat
food exchange per serving: 1 meat exchange + 1 starch/bread exchange + 1 fat exchange
- cal: 275