Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are great finger foods for get-togethers. Kids can help make them as well. You can change the toppings to fit your taste!
- 1 (8 ounces) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- ⅓ cup pizza sauce
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 16 pepperoni slices
- ⅓ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Unroll dough into 1 large rectangle.
- Press perforations to seal.
- Spread pizza sauce over dough to within 1 inch of edges.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Starting on a short side, roll up dough, jelly roll fashion.
- With a sharp knife, cut into 16 slices.
- Place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Top each slice with 1 pepperoni slice and about 1 tsp.
- mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted.