These are great finger foods for get-togethers. Kids can help make them as well. You can change the toppings to fit your taste!
- 1 (8 ounces) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- ⅓ cup pizza sauce
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 16 pepperoni slices
- ⅓ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Unroll dough into 1 large rectangle.
- Press perforations to seal.
- Spread pizza sauce over dough to within 1 inch of edges.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Starting on a short side, roll up dough, jelly roll fashion.
- With a sharp knife, cut into 16 slices.
- Place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Top each slice with 1 pepperoni slice and about 1 tsp.
- mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted.