Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Pizza dough (I use store-bought ones to make 6 large rolls; use as much as use one depending on the size and number of rolls you want to make)
- 4 tbsp pizza sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½2 grated mozzarella cheese
- Spread out the pizza dough to form a rectangular shape.
- Mix pizza sauce with diced bell peppers and spread evenly on the dough. Tightly roll up the dough and cut into 1-inch thick pieces.
- Lay down each piece flat on a baking sheet, and sprinkle dried oregano and mozzarella Cheese on top.
- Bake till dough is cooked through and Cheese starts to brown.
Recipe by Hooked on Heat Edit
The blog created by Meenakshi Agarwal is filled with, as the blogger says, lots of spice and everything nice. The pleasant design of the blog is matched by a huge variety of unique content – something you can rarely say about websites or blogs today – facts which make Hooked on Heat a valuable resource for anyone interested in Indian food.
Here you will find information on hundreds of Indian dishes, starting from Dips, Sauces and Chutneys, going through Soups and Salads and passing through Delectable Desserts and other food categories that will make your mouth water. You can reach this wealth of information at the following URL: hookedonheat.blogspot.com