Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 2
- ½ cup broccoli, chopped
- ¼ onion, chopped
- ¼ cup carrots, chopped fine
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 2 baked potatoes
- ½ tablespoon margarine
- ½ tablespoon flour
- ½ cup skim milk
- ¼ cup cheese, shredded
- Cook broccoli, onions, and carrots in a small amount of water until tender and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt margarine and stir in flour. Add milk slowly while stirring. Cook until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Add vegetables to cheese sauce and stir.
- Split open potatoes. Pour equal amounts of vegetable cheese mixture over each potato. Top with sliced tomatoes.