Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lbs frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 medium onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 medium bell peppers, cored and thinly sliced (green, red, yellow)
- 1 lbs part-skim milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Divide the dough into 4 balls.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each dough ball into a 6-inch circle.
- Spoon ½ cup of marinara sauce into each circle and spread it to the edges.
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan over medium high heat.
- Cook the onion and pepper sliced until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Layer the cooled vegetables over the dough circles and top with mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Roll each dough circle into a log shape.
- Using a serrated knife, cut each log into 6 slices.
- Place the slices on the prepared baking sheet and brush them with olive oil.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
- 691 calories | 46.7g pro | 66g carb | 27.8g fat