- 10 flour tortillas
- Pizza or pasta sauce
- 2 cups cheddar, jack or mozzarella cheese, grated
- Place the tortilla (one or more) on a cookie or pizza sheet. Spread a thick layer of pizza or pasta sauce over tortilla.
- Arrange vegetables or fruit over sauce.
- Sprinkle about 3 tablespoons of cheese over vegetables or fruit.
- Bake in 350 deg. F oven until cheese melts.
- Cut into quarters and enjoy
- Pizza Fresca from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource