Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 6/17/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ lb. hamburger
- 1½ cup cooked macaroni
- 1 can pizza sauce
- 1 large package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fry and drain hamburger.
- Mix hamburger, macaroni and pizza sauce together.
- Place half of the hamburger mixture in the bottom of casserole dish.
- Place ½ pkg. of both cheeses over the top.
- Place remainder of hamburger mixture over cheese and top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake until bubbling and cheese is melted.