- 4 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- ½ cup grated mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons sliced green peppers
- ½ ounces sliced pepperoni (Can add 2 ounces if you want more pepperoni)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ grated parmesan
- Loaf of bread of choice
- Pre-head oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl mix sour cream mayonnaise, cream cheese, mozzarella and parmesan and spread it in a pie pan.
- Then spread pizza sauce on the top and sprinkle cheese, pepperoni, olives and green peppers
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes or until all cheese melted
- Serve and eat on bread
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.