Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Soak beans in water overnight.
- In slow cooker, cook beans in water on high for 2 – 3 hours, until tender but not mushy.
- Drain, saving liquid.
- Add tomatoes, onion, green pepper, garlic, salt, oregano, and rosemary.
- Add 2 cups bean liquid.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 – 10 hours.
- Add cheese and cook on high, uncovered, for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let stand a few minutes before serving to let beans absorb some of the juice.