Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Servings: 4
- 12 ounces Italian sausage, about 3 links, casing removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup of your favorite pizza sauce
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon beef flavored bouillon granules
- 8 vegetables, suitable for stuffing, all of one kind or mix and match:
- Sauté the sausage until lightly browned and crumbled, about 5 minutes.
- Drain any excess oil.
- Add the chopped onions and peppers and continue to cook until they are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Then add pizza sauce and 1 cup of the grated cheese.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables of choice by lightly brushing with oil, sprinkling with beef granules and baking on a cookie sheet in a 350°F oven for about 10 minutes.
- Place the stuffing in the baked veggies and top with grated cheese.
- Place back in the oven for 20 minutes.