Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Time to Make 40 minutes | 20 minutes Prep
- 6 Servings
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ lb bulk pork sausage
- 6 onion hamburger buns
- 18 slices cooked bacon
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- barbecue sauce
- ranch dressing
- Combine beef and sausage, mix well.
- Form six burger patties out of the meat mixture.
- Place in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Grill patties to well done, 170°F (there's pork in there!).
- Near the end of grilling, top each patty with a slice of provolone and a slice of cheddar to melt.
- Toast buns.
- Assemble burgers: bottom bun, BBQ sauce, burger, bacon, ranch dressing, top bun.