- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In medium saucepan, bring 1½ cups water to a boil.
- Remove from heat, stir in bulgur, and let sit, covered, until tender, 10 to 15 minutes (it will still be a bit chewy).
- Meanwhile, heat pitas in warm oven.
- Transfer bulgur to large bowl, and add curry powder, balsamic vinegar, garlic, scallions, grapes, cranberries and bell pepper, stirring well.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add bulgur mixture, and cook, stirring, until hot.
- Remove from heat, and stir in feta.
- Stuff lettuce and mixture into each pita.