Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 5½ tea cups soft flour
- ½ tea cup olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tea cup milk
- 1 spoons ham, finely chopped
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 spoon fresh mint, finely chopped
- 2 tea spoons baking powder
- 1 tea cup black olives, cleaned and finely chopped
- Use a bowl to beat the eggs, the olive oil, the onions, the mint and the ham.
- Slowly and not all in one row add the flour, the baking powder and the milk.
- Finally, add the chopped and dredge over plenty of flour.
- Mould the mixture (do not use a mixer because the will be mashed).
- Use preferably a long and narrow baking pan and spread the mixture.
- Preheat the oven in 180 °C and bake for 1 hour.
- Let the pie cold, cut in slices and serve.