Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gibson Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni
- 6 ounces shrimp cooked and peeled
- ½ cup celery sliced
- ⅓ cup green bell pepper chopped
- 1 peach thinly sliced
- 1 nectarine thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2½ tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 4 pita pockets
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions then drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a medium bowl then add shrimp, celery, pasta and green pepper to the dressing.
- Mix gently then cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Line pocket bread with fruit slices and fill with salad mixture.