- Place the courgette, potato, onion, carrot and tomatoes in a large pan.
- Add seasoning and enough boiling water to cover generously.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the French beans, petit pois and pasta.
- Cook for 10 minutes until the pasta is tender.
- Check the seasoning.
- Transfer the soup to individual soup plates, adding a tablespoon of pesto to each.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.