- 10 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of basil leaves
- half a cup of extra virgin olive oil
- dash of salt
- ¼ cup of Parmegiano Reggiano
- Crush 10 cloves of garlic using a garlic press and place in a bowl suitable to be used as a pestle.
- Cover with a dash of salt attempt to remove the basil stems as much as possible.
- Chop the leaves into a julienne.
- Stir and crush into a combination using an ice scream scoop in the bowl, slowly adding the olive oil continue to stir in the Parmegiano until everything is well mixed.