Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 package Duncan Hines Butter Golden cake mix
- 1 cup flour
- 1 pkg. pistachio instant pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 1 large chocolate bar chopped into chunks (optional)
- Sift flour with cake mix.
- Add instant pudding and mix.
- Add cake mixture to eggs and stir well.
- Next, add wet ingredients and stir well.
- Fold in nuts and/or chocolate chunks pour into greased muffin cups sprinkle sugar on top.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes.