Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 25 to 26 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 lb (120 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts (3 - 4 breasts)
- ½ cup (120 ml) unsalted pistachios, shelled and coarsely chopped
- 1½ tbsp (22.5 ml) Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blend, divided
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place pistachios on a plate, add 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blend and mix well.
- Coat chicken breasts with pistachio mixture.
- Heat olive oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat, add chicken breasts and saute 3 - 4 minutes until brown.
- Turn chicken, sprinkle with remaining Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blend and continue sauteing for another 3 - 4 minutes until brown.
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish and bake in oven at 375°F for 20 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (4.7 oz / 132.8 g):
- 246 Calories | 44% of Calories from Fat | 12g Total Fat | 2g Saturated Fat | 9g Unsaturated Fat | 0g Trans Fat | 66mg Cholesterol | 75mg Sodium | 456mg Potassium | 4g Carbs | 2g Fiber | 30g Protein