Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For the pistachio basket:
- 250 grams pistachios
- 125 grams Sugar
To be mixed into a filling
- Put the pistachios into boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Drain, remove the skin by rubbing on a piece of cloth and grind into a powder.
- Mix the Sugar in 4 to 5 tablespoons of water and boil in a broad vessel until 2 threads consistency is achieved.
- Check the right consistency by dropping a few drops of syrup into cold water. It should form a soft ball when rolled between your fingers.
- Add the pistachio powder, mix well and allow it to cool.
- Roll out the pistachio dough and press into desired moulds.
- Store in a refrigerator.
- Unmould the pistachio baskets and fill a teaspoonful of the filling in each basket and Serve.