- 3 boxes of corn muffin mix
- 1¼ sticks of melted butter
- 1¼ cup of milk
- 1 small package of frozen cream cheese (cubed small)
- 3 eggs
- 1 x 16 oz. large curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- Mix cottage cheese, eggs and cubed cream cheese in large bowl.
- Grease 9"x13" baking pan and evenly sprinkle ½ box of corn meal.
- Dribble on some melted butter and then sprinkle some milk.
- Repeat two more layers as above.
- Evenly spread filling over 3rd layer and add crumbled feta cheese.
- Repeat 3 layers as above over filling.
- Dribble some extra melted butter evenly over top layer.
- Bake 350°F for 55 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on rack and cut into squares - best served warm.