- Mix all dough ingredients well and knead it with hand, then keep it in refrigerator for an hour.
- Fry chopped onion in butter. Make cubes of egg.
- Combine fried onion, meat, egg, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle flour over counter or pastry board. Roll out dough evenly into a thin layer (rectangle).
- Along one edge, place teaspoons of filling 4 inches from edge and four inches apart, and fold over the dough to cover the filling.
- Cut out semi-circles of filled dough with the edge of a cutter, pinch open edges tightly together so the filling not to come out.
- Brush top and edges of pastries with lightly beaten egg.
- Bake at 350°F on a greased sheet until light brown.
- Keep baked pastries in a bowl, covered with a towel, to keep the crusts soft.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.