Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mix together adding water or flour to make nice firm dough.
- If using machine to roll roll to hand roll out, not too thin.
- Cut into circles.
- Place 1 teaspoon - 1 tbsp filling into center.
- Wet edges with water.
- Fold over pinch or fold and pinch or use fork to make nice edge.
- Place on well floured wax paper.
- Let dry 2 hours.
- Cook in boiling water.
- Serve with melted butter and fried onion.