Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 18 16/20 or larger Shrimp
- 1 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- ¾ Cup sambal oelek or chile garlic sauce
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sauce
- 1 Cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp corn syrup
- 2 Cups water
- ¼ Cup lime juice
- 1 Tbsp mint, chopped
- 1 Tbsp epazote, chopped
- 1 ½ Fresh California avocados peeled, seeded and mashed
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- Marinate Shrimp for at least 3 hours. Grill and serve with sorbet.
- To make marinade saute the garlic in the oil until golden.
- Add remaining ingredients except cilantro.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer on low for about 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add cilantro.
- Let steepr for about 20 minutes.
- Strain and cool until ready to marinate.
- To make sorbet, in a sauce pot, heat Sugar, corn syrup and water and bring to a boil.
- Put in refrigerator or in a water bath to chill.
- In a blender, combine the simple syrup liquid with the remaining ingredients and puree until smooth.
- Put into an ice cream maker and follow directions.