Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 x 6 ounce package Ready-Pac baby spinach
- 2 California avocados, peeled, pitted, sliced
- 2 grapefruit, sectioned
- 6 oz fresh raspberries
- Dashes of ground pico de gallo (or pure chile powder)
- Line a large platter or individual plates with the baby spinach leaves.
- Top with the avocado slices and with ground pico de gallo.
- Drizzle with the combined dressing ingredients.
- Serve cool.
- For a special treat, add ½ pound grilled or pan-seared sea scallops.
- Do not overcook! the centers should be translucent!.