Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 c. sliced onions
- 1 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. oil
- 4 or 5 large tomatoes,
- large green peppers cut into 1/2" strips
- (or canned tomatoes, drained)
- Sauté onions in oil until soft and lightly browned.
- Add pepper strips. Cook covered for 10 minutes, stirring frequently .
- Add other ingredients, cover and continue cooking until peppers are tender (5 to 10 minutes).
- Remove cover. Stir over high heat until liquid has evaporated.
- The mixture should be thick.